Sunday, March 23, 2014

Masshole

Usually, I think of Massachusetts as one of the better states. Yeah, I know they elected Mitt Romney as governor, but that was when he was still moderate Massachusetts Mormon Mitt, and not the buttwipe who ran for president in 2012. But the point is, a bill was filed in the legislature that would be business as usual in Texas, Alabama, Mississippi, or one of those backwater hellholes like Idaho, but not the sort of thing I'd expect from the state that gave us RomneyCare. The legislator who filed the bill (a Republican) claims he just did it as a favor to a constituent. Huh?

When I get depressed, I always start worrying that before too long, there won't be any safe places left in America. The goddamned pod people will be in control everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment