Friday, April 22, 2016

Waste

The candidacy of Rafael (Ted) Cruz is a perfect example of what we get when a pustule with nothing to offer America but disaster and destruction has millions of dollars in campaign contributions to play with.

There are Republicans who are like turds the size of a school bus. They're so hideous to look at and they smell so bad that you can't just pretend they aren't there -- there's no way to escape them. Cruz falls into that category.

Then there are Republicans like Senator Chuck Grassley of Iowa, who are like silent farts in a crowded elevator: You don't notice them until the stink hits you.

Apparently Rafael (Ted) will end up as the answer to a trivia question: Who is the only presidential candidate ever recorded on video while eating something that came out of his nose?

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Unifying

Republican politicians are getting desperate, trying to come up with Plan B.

Sorry, motherfuckers, but uniting the Republican Party behind Rafael (Ted) Cruz will have the same result as uniting it behind Donald Trump. Either (A) the Republicans are handed another crushing defeat in a presidential election, or (B) the Republicans, behind another seriously flawed president, complete the destruction of the nation that was left unfinished by Bush 43 and Cheney.

There's just no way this can end well.

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Super Lose-Day

In the seven states Thumper won Tuesday, his average share of the vote was 38.7 percent. In the four states he lost, he averaged less than 28 percent.

Based on the average of eleven states, about 35 percent of Republican primary voters are supporting this guy, while the other four losers are splitting up 65 percent of the votes.

So the questions are as follows: Will a majority of Americans elect an asshole who's only popular with about 35 percent of Republicans? If so, what has to happen to make it possible?