Saturday, March 18, 2017

Expectations

I believe liberals realize that government has a role in their lives, and want to elect people who are more qualified than themselves to manage the numerous activities that governments perform. My personal expectation of government is that people who are smarter and more experienced than I am will make decisions designed to preserve or improve the quality of my life.

Since that's what I expect, there's no fucking way I could vote for the gutter trash who are running the Republican Party now. Most of them are so incompetent it's embarrassing, and some are just in it to line their own pockets.  Obviously, Republican voters are attracted to someone who thinks like a 9th grader and communicates like a 4th grader. Someone like them, in other words.

No comments:

Post a Comment