Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Worth Watching

I believe it's a top priority that the Democratic Party produce a collection of fresh faces with high-end political potential, and I've come across two that seem promising: Joaquin Castro and Kirsten Gillibrand. I'll be adding names and faces to the list as I stumble across them . Rep. Adam Schiff is another Democrat who's showing occasional flashes of star quality.

As things stand now, I think the 2020 presidential election might be similar to 2008, when the United States was ready to cut some ties to the Republican Party. There's a chance the so-called precedent (sic) will be even more unpopular after four years than Bush 43 was after two terms. Anyway, the Democrats need to be ready to take advantage of every opening that comes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment