Wednesday, September 17, 2008

gibberish

The mooseslayer did another television interview, this time at the Fox News haven with Hannjob. I can't watch FNC for reasons having to do with personal morality and sanity, but I did try to read the verbatim transcripts on the internet. What ungodly gibberish. It was painful, like trying to wade through a typical column by George Will or Krauthammer.

Added 12:40 pm on Thursday, September 18th:

Speaking of George Will, as I was last night, I just finished hacking my way through the rain forest of his column in today's Austin paper. His topic is divided government, which I usually prefer. Will's column mentions two horrible things that'll happen if Obama wins the election and has a Democratic congress backing him up. One is the resurrection of the so-called fairness doctrine. I disagree with him; restoring the fairness doctrine would be the best thing to happen if the Dems were running the federal government. I support anything that puts motherfrakkers like Limbaugh and Hannity in a lower income bracket. If it puts Fox News out of commission, that's icing on the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment