Sunday, November 5, 2023

A Dismal Day To Be D?

One of my regular routines on Sunday morning is skimming the headlines at a few liberal webpages like Daily Kos, Crooks & Liars, Politicus USA, and Palmer Report. If I spot any report that makes me feel optimistic, I'll usually embed a link to the report in a post at one of the blogs, so that positive stuff isn't completely lost in the environment of chaos, corruption and filth created by the MAGA Monkey Movement.

Another place to find directions to interesting news is the discussion forum at Democratic Underground. If something good for Democrats has happened, it will be discussed at DU. The only downside is that many liberals thrive on things that look like bad news for (D)s, so those topics also get beaten to death in the DU discussion forums.

This Sunday morning, the depressing news outweighs the stuff that lifts my spirits:

No comments:

Post a Comment